Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, Busy

I am currently taking 2 college classes. One is moral philosophy and one is children's literature. I am really enjoying the phl. class because I can argue in the class. I have a great professor. He allows debate and doesn't say much about who is right or wrong. The children's lit class is an adventure. There are 3 adult students and 2 high school students. I didn't need the class, only took it for fun. The instructor is a blast. She is an exciting speaker. I am wondering how I have time to take classes and work and do the mommy thing. I think I am very blessed to have a job that allows me to do other things while working! Like write a blog,hehe.

I am writing a paper about how psychopathic people are treated if they commit crimes versus others who do not, people like Ted Bundy...definitely psychopathic....what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment